But no. Rather, Michelle is the sort of person to bait an old Japanese man and pompously blog it under the title Korematsu vs. Malkin.
I read Michelle's revisionism and all I see is this:
ALEX (V.O.)
One thing I could never stand is to see a filthy, dirty old drunkie, howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blerp, blerp in between as it might be a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, whatever his age might be, but more especially when he was real old like this one was.
Well. Hoping for decency from people like Ms. Malkin is like hoping for mercy from an asp. Being the media predator she is has brought her fame and fortune; it is her stock in trade and she thrives at it. I hope that one day she will be called to account for it, but I rather fear not.
Putting dreary revisionists aside for the moment, something has been bothering me about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and I've just figured out what it is.

I really, seriously, genuinely, despite my liberal snideness do not mean to make any genuine comparison here; but does this strike anyone else as a little weird? No? Just me, then.
No comments:
Post a Comment