I leave the house for one weekend and I come back to this? I don't know where anything is anymore. My recliner doesn't feel right, it's not the same height. I thought we kept the Cheetos on the top shelf, now I find them in a cabinet. What the hell?!
Josh & Seth, this blog is now just like my marriage. Everything changes suddenly causing massive disruptions, resentment, and bitterness. Like my marriage, it is doomed to fail.
Why bring back the counter now that you've fucked all this up? It will never be accurate. It's like putting a brand new odometer on a ' 72 Chevy. It's already been around the world 3 times, I don't care how many miles the new odometer says.
By the way, hope exams are going well. I'm done and now get a month off to contemplate....um, I'll think about what to contemplate and get back to you.
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment