Thursday, December 01, 2005

Aren't We All Really Zombie Food Anyway?

At the risk of distracting myself from studying for my Florida Criminal Procedure exam, Josh, you may wish to revise your zombie victims list. Yesterday's "All Things Considered" on NPR described the Christian peace group as Iraq as actually Christian. You know, like, they follow Jesus' teaching and, thus, don't like war. Although, I don't know how preachy they are, so maybe just leave it Limbo.

Oh wait, you can't leave it in Limbo because the Pope is going to abolish Limbo. When I read this article, I was worried that the Pope was talking about abolishing limbo and I would be left with no party games to display my amazingly flexible spine. But he was talking about the other Limbo.

I never thought it was so easy to abolish a whole Netherworld. If it's this easy, the Pope should really consider abolishing the Phantom Zone because leaving people trapped in a floating pane of glass to wander the universe for all eternity, it's pretty much like Limbo anyway. The Phantom Zone is now officially on notice.

Anyway, the Christians would still run the risk of being eaten by zombies to the fact that they are fragile and have emotional problems......beyond pacifism.

No comments: