Gus wins hands down on the danger question.
The other issue is the design. The banner is excellent; the layout good as well. White on black text, though...not so hot. Snazzy and graphically exciting, yes, but hard on the eyes. Josh, can you do a new iteration? (You know, after finals. I've heard from three people about finals--two are not happy, one's studying like a dog [first year, has very strong incentives for doing well]. I'm betting all three do just fine, despite pain.) Also, we're working, at work, on redesigning our website. Must my work and nonwork concerns track each other?! Well, it certainly is convenient in this case.
Finally, now that our Scopes trial's over, I'm looking forward to 2085, when the Hippopotamus/Mosquito-ists try to get public schools to "teach the controversy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I helped make the banner! Using sploits.
No, you flat-out made the banner. With, yes, sploits.
Yeah, I wasn't complimenting Josh. That's some fine work, Tracy. Josh, you're just a walking, talking, posting disaster. :)
"Good guy, bad guy--I'm the one with the gun."
Post a Comment