



To meddle in the government of society and to speak about it is the greatest business and, so to speak, the only pleasure that an American knows.... An American does not know how to converse, but he discusses; he does not discourse, but he holds forth. -ADT
8 comments:
Comment #1: Brandt, our redership is so low that we can't afford to put such vile images front and center. This is a family blog not some hardcore, Fangoria based horror movie fan site.
or
Comment #2: Look you've got the prarie and you've got the home, but with looks like that, you can't really expect a companion.
Why would you do that? Why would you do that? Oh, it burns!
I just wanted you to have all the information. Please don't burn down my office.
It is my right to publish images that may offend you.
I may not like the things that Garrison Keillor says, but I will defend to the death my right to publish pictures of him.
I know you can't see it, but I'm printing out your facebook picture right now and beating it with my shoe. If you had a flag I would daub a crude copy of it on a bedsheet, and then rip it to shreds and burn it. I know how these things work.
PS: in re our earlier discussion, I am also just as angry about child slavery. You do the math.
Also, if you ever make cheese or other food items, I will neither purchase them nor stock them in my store.
You don't make Legos, do you? Because I can't give those up.
Al mout li BDK! Al mout li BDK!
Post a Comment