I was listening to NPR this morning (yes, I'm that kind of liberal) and they had a feature about this website called Overheard in New York.
You can probably use basic logic to figure what the site's about, but I'll say it anyway. The site is a compilation of snippets of conversation that have been, well, overheard. And not just anywhere, but things that were overheard..............in New York.
If you're looking for a way to both distract yourself for a few minutes a day and bring a smile to your face, this is it.
UPDATE: Nevermind, this is my new favorite, for obvious reason:
Hobo: Yo, yo, you think you got problems? I'm homeless! I ain't got no money, I ain't got no food, I'm hungry! I ain't got nothin'. You think you got problems? Yo, what's your problem?
Guy: I'm in law school, I have finals.
Hobo: Sorry, that's rough.
--Bond Street between Schermerhorn & Livingston, Brooklyn
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I poked around the archives - hilarious. I wonder what AIDS does smell like?
Post a Comment