Vote for the nut! Christopher Brodeur, this is your life.*
*By which I of course mean, these are your answers to five questions about policy on the arts and culture in New York City.
Some highlights (bold is mine; capitalization is his):
- "Again, I have more specifics than all the other candidates combined." (Having read the other candidates' responses, I have to say this is true.)
- "'FERRER FOR MAYOR' does not expand our dialog. It reduces our political process to disgusting name recognition and little else. Why doesn't he put some of his 'good ideas' on the posters so a reader can say 'Hey, that's a great idea!' like I do? Oh yeah. He's a fraud."
- "I'm the ONLY candidate with comprehensive plans to make ART the MOST IMPORTANT aspect in NYC, on more levels than you can handle. EX: I even intend a ballot referendum to outlaw BLAND ARCHITECTURE."
- "I'm RETIRING from politics totally after the election and leaving NYC b/c this city is the most corrupt on Earth, especially in the fields of art."
*What Would The New York Times Do?
No comments:
Post a Comment