
Vault soda has the funniest commercial I have seen this year. Watch this commercial, and you will see pretty much everything I find amusing in life crammed into one 60-second spot. Brand loyalty has now been firmly established, my dark masters of Madison Avenue.
8 comments:
I always suspected that deep down you had a violent hatred of hippies. Now I have proof.
I've always been fairly candid about my hatred for all flower child-kind.
Hippies in action.
"Hippies, hippies... they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and play frisbee!"
Can I send you a box of Guinea pigs so you can cram burning cigarettes up their butts? You're sick, and this commercial is even sicker.
They've just blown a whole bunch of money on a campaign that will make people puke.
Real bright.
Dear Sir or Madam:
Thank you for your post. I find your lack of empathy for the plight of the common American farmer in the fight against vermin deeply disturbing. Why would you side with crows and rabbits against your own kind? May I send you a group of farmer's children so that you can take the food out of their mouths and refuse them money for medical care and education? I submit that it is your point of view that is sick, and the results that would follow from not building effective scarecrows sicker still. You disgust me.
Furthermore, by a fortunate concatenation of events, I think you should know that I've just trapped a mouse in a glue trap, and I'm going outside now to drown the little rogue.
Best wishes.
Yah know, it's risky trying to assess someone's real self from the face they present to the Internet -- all that anonymity and such.
Thank you for confiming that I'm a crackerjack judge of character.
In this case, I don't find it difficult to assess your nature at all, if you expect a different response from a conversation you opened by calling the other party "sick."
Let me continue to list your deficiences: you are apparently also without humor. I dare you to tell me a joke not ripped from the pages of "Quips and Stories to Amuse One's Friends: A Victorian Primer to Jollility and Mirth." You are to be pitied and remarked upon in future only as a warning to future generations, along with the Easter Islanders and Charles Ponzi, if you know who those are, thou jellyfish, thou. In conclusion, you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between fantasy, humor, and reality. May I suggest psychiatric help?
Best wishes.
Post a Comment