Friday, May 26, 2006

St. Ann's Content

I skipped the homecoming thing last weekend (having hung out with St. Ann's people a few hours beforehand anyhow), but we're ubiquitous: Rebecca Pronsky in the Daily News. Question, which you may be able to answer: The article says she's 22. She was a year ahead of us. Is she that young or has she already begun lying about her age?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember hearing something about how she was really young to be in high school. But 22? I guess anything is possible in show biz.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Just saw this. The author was confused; he also notes my college graduation date (correctly) as 2002. If I were 22 now, this would mean I would have had to be 14 my first year of college! I'm 25 and am happy about my age, thanks. Curious as to why you blog about St. Ann's... You must've liked it. I myself am trying to forget!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Rebecca! How are you! Well, mostly we blog about much dumber things: occasionally we talk about St. Ann's alums when we see them in the news. Sorry about the wacky comments--we got a lot of spam and had to switch to moderated comments, which take a while to appear. (i.e. I have to approve them, which takes a while when I only have access to the internet twice in 24 hours.) Good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

hey it's cool. just glad to be spreading my name out there. appearing on blogs is the coolest. just wanted to make sure you don't think i'm a lame liar. cheers!

Anonymous said...

Why blog about St. Ann's? Why not? It was an alright place--definitely some good people (and the other sort, of course)--and, as Josh says, it's fun to note the appearance of St. Ann's alums in the news and such. Especially when they aren't designers.