Tuesday, May 30, 2006
And the nominees are?
If the Dems put up Clinton and GOP puts up McCain, there's always Unity? I used to admire Clinton, but now I'm chilled by what a soulless political robot she is. I also used to admire McCain, for the usual reasons. Now I'm going to smack the first Republican friend that claims that McCain is a man of principles. He is a man with no face. Because his face is too tightly pressed to the Republican Party's ass. In short, both of these candidates are way too faithful to their hollow, power-hungry, criminal political parties than to important ideas. So yeah, I'm pretty open to the idea of some unity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that both McCain and Clinton would be divisive nominees. I think that whichever candidate can show can lead America to a healing and a reconciliation, he or she will have a decisive edge in the next election. It would likely have to be someone relatively unknown (ala, not a senator) -- perhaps Gov. Mark Warner?
There's a good-sized Bloomberg-for-president meme in New York political/media circles. I don't think it's going to go anywhere. Nor do I think Gore's running. Why would he build the buzz so early? (I have my doubts that he could win, either.)
I agree, Gus, that it'll likely be a governor.
Caveat for all these prognostications: 2008 is a ways away.
Post a Comment