Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To meddle in the government of society and to speak about it is the greatest business and, so to speak, the only pleasure that an American knows.... An American does not know how to converse, but he discusses; he does not discourse, but he holds forth. -ADT
2 comments:
Can you imagine Al Qaeda having a filing cabinet somewhere? Like a terrorist is having trouble in improvised explosives training so they bring him to the back office to fill out a TPS report?
By the way, I was watching 007's The Living Daylights last night and I had totally forgotten that the mujahadeen saved James Bond's ass after he gets their leader out of that Afghani prison.
"Now, Omar, what do you feel you would be able to contribute to our organization?"
Oh, yeah, I remember that. Well, that was back when they were freedom fighters. And they still dealt in opium.
Post a Comment