Interesting that Slate keeps asserting so vehemently that Senator Clinton's shot at the presidency is all but impossible at this point, barring an (in their view) unprecedented shakeup among the superdelegates. The assuredness with which they press this is almost unique among the major internet news outlets I patronize.
Then again, I have to remember that this is the media outlet that assured me John Kerry was going to win the 2004 election.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Slate's very contrarian. If that means that it has to be wrong, so be it, I guess.
Plus, I was under the impression that the superdelegates were still fairly up in the air.
My doldrums are hitting early--I can already imagine how the Democrats could lose this election.
Well, their main article on the subject definitely implies that there's no way for the superdelegates to break that way, and the link to it on the main page is aggressively entitled "Why Won't Anyone Admit that Hillary is Done?".
Tell me about it. I've been having Howard Dean/John Kerry 2004 flashbacks all month.
Post a Comment