If you'd like to see the gears of an ugly smear campaign spinning up, look no further than here.
I wouldn't click on the link if you have just eaten or are of a weak constitution.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To meddle in the government of society and to speak about it is the greatest business and, so to speak, the only pleasure that an American knows.... An American does not know how to converse, but he discusses; he does not discourse, but he holds forth. -ADT
3 comments:
Did you see the 60 Minutes a few weeks ago when they interviewed Ohio voters?
Voter: I hear Obama is a Muslim... and he doesn't know the National Anthem.
Reporter: You know, that's not true.
Voter: ...that's just what I hear.
This is why he has to be president.
No way in hell they're getting my email address. Subtle of them to refer to him as "Barack H. Obama" and still get their point across. Figure the info's nothing new?
Also, those are about the least creepy supposed-to-be creepy photos I've ever seen.
Post a Comment