Monday, July 10, 2006

Why Adam Carolla is My Hero....

On Adam Carolla's radio show Friday, Ann Coulter (a/k/a Satan's Concubine) was the scheduled guest. She was apparently running late for the interview, however, and when she finally called in. . . . .well, here's the exchange:

ADAM CAROLLA: Ann Coulter, who was suppose to be on the show about an hour and a half ago, is now on the phone, as well. Ann?

ANN COULTER: Hello.

CAROLLA: Hi Ann. You’re late, babydoll.

COULTER: Uh, somebody gave me the wrong number.

CAROLLA: Mmm… how did you get the right number? Just dialed randomly — eventually got to our show? (Laughter in background)

COULTER: Um, no. My publicist e-mailed it to me, I guess, after checking with you.

CAROLLA: Ahh, I see.

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a —

CAROLLA: Alright, well, get lost.

And then he hangs up on her.

Good. Fuck her. Ann Coulter's fifteen minutes of fame should have been over about five years ago. The woman contributes nothing, NOTHING, not one fucking thing to the national debate about how we should choose the morally and politically correct path as a nation and what kind of people we choose to be. For someone without an original idea (Noam Chomsky), interesting take on modern political culture (Thomas Friedman), or even great set of tits (Angelina Jolie) that bitch gets way too much publicity (and no, hateful vile does not qualify as an original idea.)

And by the way.....


What the fuck is up with her hand in this photo? It looks like some kind of velociraptor talon.... or a limb from one of the aliens in The Arrival starring Charlie Sheen.

If my criticism of Ann Coulter seems mean-spirited, unintellectual, backwards, unjustifiably hateful, and morally bankrupt, . . . well. . . that's just a taste of her own medicine.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pour lye on my eyeballs to scrub the photo of her from my retinas...

Here's a link to the audio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like there was a time when publicly insulting widows, whatever their political beliefs, was off limits. I still believe it to be indicative of a deep moral and social deficiency.

PS Ann Coulter is insane.

Anonymous said...

I blame the liberals for destroying the bindings of society.