Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Speck of Light in an Otherwise Dreary World

Bar exam got you down? Are you scared of your uncertain future and feel like blackness looms on the horizon?

Fear not, because in March of 2007, there will be a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie!

Here's a link to the trailer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I like that they went way back to the original comic look.

I'm going to fail anyway, btw. What the hell is a purchase money security interest, and why does it make a difference whether it's for equipment or inventory?*

*Upon reflection, I actually know the answers to these questions, but I find the distinction, like so many other distinctions on this exam, almost wholly spurious.

Anonymous said...

I, too, will be failing the bar. Upon our simultaenous failure, Josh, I suggest we do what so many failures before have done...run for Congress. You can be my campaign manager or I'll be yours. It'll be a shitload of fun and people will look at us and say, "They can't be failures! They're running for Congress!"

Interesting side-note: Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist, who is running to replace Jeb Bush as Florida's governor, failed the bar three times before passing.

Anonymous said...

I just can't help it if I think a mentally retarded child who bites someone is more like a bear than a dog.

Anyone? Anyone?