Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The 118th Annual Gus Award for the Funniest Thing I've Seen Today

Rather than studying Florida Family Law (which everyone knows is only practiced by women), I have been monitoring the internets for signs of unusual hilarity.

The funniest thing I've seen today is (pay attention, Josh, you'll love it)....

Urban Ninja II

(there's a link, click it).

At its core, its a guy just acting like a ninja in places you wouldn't typically expect to see a ninja (unless you, like me, are, in fact, a ninja, in which case, you never not expect to see a ninja -- they could be anywhere.......or anyone) What sets Urban Ninja apart is how well crafted it is. It retains a very theatrical trailer-style structure, has decent camera work, and excellent musical choices.

Check it out and let your bar studying troubles melt away with laughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was effin' hilarious. The best part is how he's actually sort of physically good at ninja tricks.

Anonymous said...

I checked out his website. His name is Robert Hoffmann III, and he is actually a dancer and a choreogrpaher. Hence, his ability to pull off complex ninja maneuvers with the skill of...well....ME!