Thursday, January 25, 2007
Unilateral action
Okay, the simplest way I could figure out to turn comments back on was to accept defeat and assimilate into a blogger generated style. I unilaterally chose the one that looked the most like it was going to accept the seal banner... with mixed success. I'll tinker with it later, or we can go back if you all hate it. Mostly I wish someone would figure out how to change that damn pale green background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
At least the comments work.
Yeah, it's good the comments work. I'd gotten used to the old design, though. We can make the new one work. Also, can you turn my admin privileges back on? Somehow they vanished.
You have to give me more time for this strategerie to work.
Certainly--Iraq-like times. (Zing!)
Works for me. A little bland, but its a rare blog that isn't.
Post a Comment