Friday, November 03, 2006

I've made a huge mistake

Full credit of course to Arrested Development for the title of the post. I'm not sure what exactly my feelings are on the overall look. But I predict that in about 8 hours, the only evidence that I ever looked this way will exist in people's memories. And these pictures.



I don't know how I feel about the deer-in-the-headlights look. Oh, right. Bad.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding. Just, just...outstanding.

Anonymous said...

The finals moustache is a glorious tradition of law school. I regret that no photographic evidence survives of my own adventures in that field, but I don't believe they have yet developed a camera with sufficient resolution.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

I ought to add that the mistake was that yesterday it was about 45 degrees. I stepped out of the house and promptly realized that a beard does a wonderful job of keeping one's chin warm. A sketchy mustache, not so much.