Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The game's afoot
So far, my job resembles nothing so much as Jabez Wilson's in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Red-Headed League." I guess, after three years of law school, I can't really complain. I just hope I'm not actually being shiftless... there just doesn't seem to be much to do thus far other than study the manual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the working world, also known as (semi)productive society. It's kinda awesome.
The best part is not having any homework.
Actually, the best part is getting paid. I'll call it a tie.
I, too, have not been asked to contribute very much in my job. Hence, being able to leave blog posts in the middle of a monday afternoon.
I, too, have not been asked to contribute very much in my job. Hence, being able to leave blog comments on a Monday afternoon.
Post a Comment